Friday, April 27, 2007

Coastin'

Well I am 7.5 hours away from finishing the work week and I am pumped for the weekend. It's gonna be a full one with pizza+movie with friends and family, a junto overnight event and even a Sunday mornin soccer game. On Wednesday Sarah took me out for birthday dinner at Il Bistro in pike place market. I had the fish of the day (Halibut) and they gave us the works: champagne, rose petals on the table, and great service. A fine dining experience (should have worn something better) that is great for a date. Yesterday I got a much-needed haircut at Rudy's on Phinney and I am so pleased with the results and the short wait list and the price that I think I'm gonna stick to that one. The U-district Rudy's just doesn't do it for me anymore(crappy parking, long wait list, and a staff that doesn't care). Also I had a Red Mill burger for the first time and I have NO IDEA why I never tried them before! It was soooo good and well flavored that I literally did a chew-double-take, that is gonna be my new burger place (as I resolve to eat less meat). I caught up with the junto at Red Mill for a sec and I'm really looking forward to the event this weekend. I think we're going to a spa, eating @ 13 coins, and goofing off all night at Josh's place. My birthday celebration today should be fun, pizza and watching Hot Fuzz at the Neptune. I really like that theatre and from the looks of it, the movie is really quite good. Not sure if anyone noticed but I fixed up the youtube section using html so that it shows a single clip rather than the array of junk. I've lost track of Poder a little bit throughout the week, but I think I'll be at 250g soon and my goal for the weekend is to get to about level 47.5. The more I play WoW the more I realize ANYONE can get to 70, it's just a matter of time and effort. If you follow some of the online guides they literally will show you every step to take (or ignore) until you are 70. But most of the fun is getting there your own way and kickin it with friends online anyway, so that comes naturally. Well time to try to nail down exactly what I need to do before my boss splits for his half-day. Peace

1 comment: