Thursday, April 19, 2007

Welcome to the Interwebernet!

Hi all I thought I'd try my hand at this whole interwebernet business, its like having a telephone conversation with the world thru a series of interconnected pipes. Very Jetsons!!! So yeah, this is my first posting at my first blog. Most of you reading this should know me, so no use explaining who I am. I just thought there has GOT to be something a little more sophisticated than myspace to be connected to the outside world with. I hope to expand this blog to include various sections that I will semi-regularly update such as: home life/wedding preparations, work life (the lazy B), Sonics beat (as long as they are in town), soccer team analysis, WoW commentary and much much more. So stay tuned and be sure to comment if you've got something to say.

2 comments:

smooshy said...

Congrats on your new blog and good luck! Please to be funny with us. Very Nice!

Becca Campbell said...

I love blogs! It's like you can read people's minds! So much easier than snooping for their diary in the night table...