Monday, April 30, 2007

Complete weekend and full monday

I basically powered thru this Monday as well as the weekend. Here's a list of highlights since my last check-in:
-Hot Fuzz is hilarious, worth the theatre price easily
-I learned how to cycle @ Banya 5 and only hyperventilated on the freezing plunge once
-Even though I had only had it recommended to me once (by a jerk) it turns out Boondock Saints is a good movie, enjoyable and strangely rather funny
-Junto 4 life
-We won yesterday 4-2 and the soccer team is gelling a bit more, I had a key header to clear a threatening cross in the box...but had a hand in the two goals against us (one of which was a horrendous no-call of offsides!!!!!!)
-Gonna finally break down and shell out the $20 for a mini DVI to VGA cable in order to dual-monitor it up.
-Red Mill still has the best burgers
-STILL love the list
-Homemade pizza with Sarah last night was awesome
-The Warriors are doing awesome, I am all about this team... until the second round, haha.
-I didn't see the Chicago sweep coming, but I did have them going on, looks like I'm staying solid with my picks, except for that unlikely Golden State team...
-Guys at work are whining about the PCs, finally everyone is realizing how great Macs are!
-I made it thru 1 extra overtime hour, put that in your bank and spend it!!
Peace.

No comments: